College of Business
The College of Business offers students a variety of educational opportunities that either lead to a bachelor's degree, a masters in professional accountancy, a masters in business administration, or provide opportunities for non-degree seeking students to gain additional undergraduate education through our extensive course offerings.
In addition, we offer an international business concentration for business majors and a total of eight minors designed primarily for non-business majors.
The college provides convenient access to instruction through traditional classroom sessions and innovative online delivery, at the main Auraria campus, MSU Denver South campus, during the day, evenings and weekends. The College consists of 77 full-time faculty, more than 50 part-time faculty, 5 advisors and 14 staff members. Over 3800 students major in business and economics. Students can take advantage of on-the-job training through internships and independent study course-work.
Bachelors of Science Degree Programs
- Banking (New for Fall 2019!)
- Computer Information Systems
- Finance (General Finance, Financial Services)
- International Business
Bachelors of Arts Degree Program
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Professional Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics (New Fall 2020)
Interdisciplinary / Incubator Programs
The College of Business contributes substantially to four interdisciplinary programs. We also have a brand new emerging program, Business Intelligence.
- Advanced Manufacturing Science (8 potential concentrations, including in Computer Information Systems, and Operations Management)
- Construction Project Management
- Health Care Information Systems
- Emerging Program: Business Intelligence
We offer several certificates that are excellent additions to any degree or provide continuing education to non-degree-seeking students.
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Personal Financial Planning (for degree-seeking students)
- Personal Financial Planning (non-credit, for students who already have a bachelor's degree)
- Sales Certificate
With all these options, it can be hard to choose! For more information, contact a College of Business advisor.