Veteran and Military Student Services
In response to COVID-19 the Veteran and Military Student Services Office will physically close beginning Monday, March 16, 2020. Until further notice, all business and services will be handled remotely online.
For best response, email is preferred
Welcome to Metropolitan State University of Denver!
Veteran and Military Student Services is appreciative of your service to our country and is happy to assist you with your transition and continuous stay at MSU Denver.
Services We Offer:
- Assist with the student veteran transition from military to student life
- Provide information and assistance from the enrollment process through graduation
- Help students maximize the use of education benefits
- Remove barriers to retention for veteran and military students
- Work to Inform the community about ways to support veteran/military students
- Overall advocacy for veteran and military students
- Resource referral
Post 9/11 and Fry Scholarship Financial Aid Advance Form
Submit this to received a refund of your financial aid ahead of the VA paying your tuition and fees.
Post 9/11 and Fry Scholarship students that have submitted a Certification Request by Friday June 5th for summer and Friday August 14th for fall cousres are not required to make payment of tuition and fees on payment deadline. For submissions later than that, you may incurr service charges.
A message from the President of Metropolitan State University of Denver, and fellow veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces, Dr. Janine Davidson.