Student Organization Registration 2023-2024
- Early Bird Registration: Monday, June 26 – Monday, July 3.
- 2023-2024 Registration: Monday, July 10 – Friday, September 1.
- Fall Semester begins: Monday, August 21.
- Student Organizations will only register ONCE for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Registration will only take place in the Fall Semester of each year. We will not register organizations in the Spring. If an organization misses the deadline, new or existing, you must schedule a meeting with a Student Organization Consultant, and we will approve or deny on a case-by-case basis.
- If you have any changes to your organization throughout the year (officer’s stepping down, a new advisor, etc.), we ask that you update your organization’s information in RoadrunnerLink. If you need assistance in updating your information, please email [email protected]. Not doing this will result in your student organization becoming inactive. A meeting with a Student Organization Consultant will need to happen in order to become registered again.
- A new student organization created by a transfer or new student to MSU Denver will be allowed to register after the registration deadline.
- Any organization, new or existing, that registers before the deadline and is denied will have an opportunity to fix their registration, per usual. Please schedule a time with Student Organization Consultants by emailing [email protected] for assistance with the process.
It is highly recommended that new and existing student organizations register during early bird registration if you plan to table events or begin student organization activities early in the school year.
Why You Should Join a Student Organization
Metropolitan State University of Denver has over 85 Student Organizations whose focuses range from academic to social. It is likely there is a student organization that fits your interests. If you can’t find an org that excites you, it is easy to start your own.
Being a part of a student organization is a great way to:
- Become involved
- Meet people
- Develop leadership skills
- Have fun
- Enhance professional experience
The Center for Multicultural Engagement and Inclusion (CMEI) is here to help connect you with our student organizations community. The CMEI staff provides administrative and accounting support to student organizations at MSU Denver. We are here to help you register your organization and assist in the process along the way. Our dedicated staff is also available to help new organizations get started and connected with various resources across campus.
Students who participate in a student organization have a higher average GPA (3.32 GPA) than students that don’t participate (2.86 GPA) in a student organization.
How to Join a Student Organization
Joining a student organization is as simple as a couple of clicks! RoadrunnerLink is where all of our registered student organization profiles are located. Each individual profile will have instructions on how to officially join the organization along with contact information for the officers and advisor of the organization. Take some time to research the various organizations at MSU Denver on RoadrunnerLink and find your community by joining an organization today!
- Sign into RoadrunnerLink.
- Click on organizations.
- Filter organizations by category or search for a specific organization.
- Click on the organization’s profile for general information, meeting times, and upcoming events.
- If interested, you can request to join an organization or contact their officers for more information.
How to Start a Student Organization
Can’t find the right organization for you? Start your own organization and become a part of the vibrant and dynamic MSU Denver community! Starting a new student organization is a wonderful way to add to the diverse MSU Denver community. Our dedicated student organizations staff from the Center of Multicultural Engagement and Inclusion is here to help you get the process started in developing and registering your own student organization.
Center for Multicultural Engagement and Inclusion (CMEI)
Questions? Contact CMEILearn More About CMEI