Office of the Registrar
Office of the Registrar - Front Desk Closure - Virtual Availability Only
Student Services will be available online, through email, or through a quick phone call.
In light of current national circumstances, we hope that you are staying safe and we want you to know that MSU Denver is diligently evaluating the evolving COVID-19 situation in Colorado and the MSU Denver Coronavirus webpage will be continually updated as we monitor the situation.
We also know that the transition to online course delivery has been sudden and we encourage you to visit the Online Learning quick-start page for resources and further assistance.
The Office of the Registrar and its staff will remain available to assist you even though our front desk is closed. Please let us know how we may assist you by reaching out to our department teams:
Records & Registration: email@example.com
- Request official transcripts, Administrative Withdrawal, Enrollment Verification, Grades
- Degree Progress Report, Degree Status, Diplomas
Transfer Evaluation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcript evaluation status, CLEP/AP/IB status
International Student Support: email@example.com
Prior Learning/Credit by Exam: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portfolios, Military Credits, CLEP/AP/PLA advising
Main phone line: 303-556-3991
The Office of the Registrar supports the University’s mission on the vision of Community-Access-Diversity-Respect-Entrepreneurship. In so doing, this office is the steward of monitoring the University’s academic policies and maintaining student records with integrity and security in the pursuit of student academic achievement.
For more dates/deadlines, visit the Academic Calendar.
Check out class availability below:
- Courses that fulfill general studies requirements will contain information in the 'General Studies' column. You may need to refresh this webpage (F5) in order to view the most updated list of available courses.
- Most courses have become online courses
- "ASYNCH" (asynchronous) & "Online" courses DO NOT have required attendance at specific times
- "SYNCH" courses have REQUIRED scheduled meeting times which are noted in the schedule (virtual face-to-face)
Recommended Internet Browsers: Google Chrome & Internet Explorer.