1. Participant obtains enrollment instructions and enrollment form from website.
2. Participant requests permission to attend course from instructor and obtains their signature on the enrollment form.
3. Participant submits signed enrollment form via email to [email protected] or hand delivers it to the Center for Individualized Learning, Administration Bldg., Suite 360.
4. Metro Meritus program staff processes the enrollment form.
MSU Denver Admissions and Registrar’s Office are never involved in this process.
Contact [email protected] with enrollment questions.
5. Participant is notified via email that enrollment has been processed and they are sent their university identification document containing their university identification number (aka 900#), MSU Denver email address, and NetID (make NetID a link to “Credentials” in the FAQ).
6. Participants have access to their MSU Denver email and Canvas course(s) approximately 48 hours after notification that their enrollment has been processed.
Continuing participants who need a password reset should contact IT at 303-352-7548 for assistance.
New participants must set up their MSU Denver account before they can access the Canvas course(s) – **see Setting up Your MSU Denver Account in the FAQ below**
Participants will never appear on an instructor’s list of students, but they will appear on the instructor’s Canvas list.