Office of the Bursar
To educate students about financial responsibility in academics and in life, while promoting their educational goals and ambitions.
Welcome to the Office of the Bursar
What we do:
The Office of the Bursar assists students in the following areas of their academic pursuits:
- Provide accurate billing statements for students
- Educate students about their financial rights and responsibilities
- Offer payment options and payment plans when applicable
- Provide explanation and answer student's questions about their tuition, fees, and other charges on the student's account
- Process refunds
- Process invoices and payments for sponsored students, including veteran and military students
- Provide students with 1098-T Tax forms
The health and safety of the Roadrunner Community continues to take priority as MSU Denver is diligently monitoring the emerging cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Colorado. For the most up-to-date information on campus and the coronavirus visit msudenver.edu/coronavirus-update
Please note: Our front counter will be closed to visitors beginning Tuesday, March 17th, however our office will continue to provide student support services via phone and email. Please see below for more info:
Need to contact us? The Office of the Bursar will remain accessible to you, regardless of your location (or ours!) You can continue to call or email us.
- Our phone number is: 303-615-0070
- Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Addressing your concerns about fees during COVID-19 crisis
Metropolitan State University of Denver understands the disruption and uncertainty that COVID-19 has caused globally. By placing the health and safety of our students first, we have had to adapt the way we deliver education to students. Please visit our "Your Fees at Work" page to review how your student fees are used by MSU Denver.
For more information, please refer to a COVID-19 Updates & Resources publication from April 2, 2020: https://www.msudenver.edu/coronavirus-update/resource-documents/summer-classes-online-faq/
Are you still waiting for your financial aid refund check? Click the banner below to sign up for direct deposit today!
Do you have questions about your direct deposit? Contact Cashier's Office or visit the FAQ page to learn more.