The Presidential Election is Near, Are You Registered to Vote?
Your Voice Matters!
Are you a first-time or out-of-state voter? Want more information on how you can register?
Click HERE for more information.
Fall 2016 Graduation application deadline: Friday, September 9th.
Applications are completed online through Student Hub...
Deadline has passed for fall, spring applications will be available soon!
Applications are online only, we do not accept paper applications. Please contact the Office of the Registrar if you have any questions or concerns, email@example.com or by phone, 303-556-3991.
Academic Dates and Deadlines
There could be several reasons you are unable to register for classes:
- If you are noticing a “prerequisite error” you will need to contact the department of that course to resolve it. Even if you do meet the prerequisites, this error will still pop up for transfer credits.
- If you are a current student and are below Good Academic Standing you will need to contact Academic Advising, 303-556-3680, to resolve this before registering.
- If you are a newly admitted student and cannot register, check your admissions term and verify that it is the correct term you are trying to register for (if you were admitted for fall but are trying to register for summer, you would need to contact Admissions to adjust this, 303-556-3058).
- You might have a hold on your account. Check the HOLDS PAGE to find out what the hold is, who to contact, and how to resolve it.
Students who anticipate on completing all their degree requirements must apply for graduation.
- Graduation applications are online at www.msudenver.edu/studenthub/ scroll to the very bottom of the page and select ‘Apply for Graduation’.
- The deadline to apply varies with each term, you can refer to the Academic Calendar for dates and deadlines, http://www.msudenver.edu/events/academic/. If you miss the deadline you will need to apply for the following term.
Commencement is a separate process than receiving your diploma, this does not require an application and anyone can attend Commencement.
- Check out their website for more information, www.msudenver.edu/commencement.
- In order to receive your diploma you MUST apply for graduation for the term you anticipate on completing your requirements.
- First off, what is COF?
- The College Opportunity Fund (COF) provides eligible undergraduate students with a stipend that pays for a portion of in-state tuition.
- There are two steps to receiving COF, applying online at https://cof.college-assist.org as well as authorizing to receive COF through your Student Hub. Once those two steps are completed you should allow up to one week for processing. If COF still does not apply after that time you most likely have an error and will need to contact the Registrar’s office to find a resolution, Regquery@msudenver.edu or call 303-556-3991.