MHA Admission Process
Each applicant must complete the Graduate Admissions Application and pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee.
** If you are a current student or alumni of the Health Care Management (HCM) program at MSU Denver, please contact Tracy Yacobellis at [email protected] before beginning your application! **
1. Research the MHA program and connect with our staff by booking an admission consultation appointment.
A. Review and submit the required materials application before the deadline.
B. Review these important application tips:
- Haven’t completed your essay? You can submit your application now and upload your essay and resume later.
- You can upload unofficial transcripts to the application to be used for the review process. However, for full admission to the program we will require all official transcripts be sent to MSU Denver.
- You can submit up to 5 references on the application, however, we require a minimum of 3.
- You must complete a short virtual admissions interview as part of the application. Once you have submitted your application, Please contact Tracy Yacobellis at [email protected] to schedule your interview.
3. Check your email frequently for important updates & events.
4. Reach out to the MHA staff for any questions or concerns at [email protected].
A. Once your application is completed, it will be reviewed by the admission committee. You will receive a decision by email.
B. Once admitted, set up your onboarding meeting with our staff, attend orientation and complete any admission requirements prior to the start of the term!