Master of Health Administration Scholarship
The MSU Denver Master of Health Administration (MHA) Program invites applications for its’ scholarship. Deadline for the Fall 2023 scholarship is March 31, 2023. These awards were created by the MHA faculty and staff to assist MHA students who demonstrate strong academic performance and have demonstrated a financial need. The scholarship selection is completely separate from the MHA program admission review, and decision process. The scholarship committee will only award scholarships to active MHA students.
We are seeking applications from MHA students who have a commitment to the Health Administration profession and to the MHA Core values.
Review the scholarship criteria below before applying:
- Be a current MHA student in good standing.
- FAFSA or CASFA Application Required for eligibility
- Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) with financial aid
- Have successfully completed 6 credits in the MHA program by May 31, 2023
- Cumulative graduate GPA of 3.5
- Submit a 500 word essay on the MHA Core Values and how you plan to incorporate them into your professional career in health care administration. Review the MHA Core Values here: https://www.msudenver.edu/master-health-administration/about-mha/#mha-core-values .
- Complete the application by the Deadline of March 31, 2023
Applicants must complete both the MSU Denver Scholarship Application and the MHA Scholarship Application.