Master of Health Administration Scholarship
The MSU Denver Master of Health Administration (MHA) Program invites applications for scholarship. Deadline for the Fall 2022 scholarship is May 31, 2022. These awards were created by the MHA faculty and staff to assist MHA students who demonstrate strong academic performance and have demonstrated a financial need. There are five awards; with varying amounts awarded. Scholarship selection is completely separate from the MHA program admission review, and decision process. The scholarship committee will only award scholarships to active MHA students.
We are seeking applications from MHA students who have a commitment to the Health Administration profession and to the MHA Core values.
Review the Fall 2022 scholarship criteria below before applying:
- Be a current MHA students in good standing.
- FAFSA or CASFA required
- Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) with financial aid
- Have successfully completed 6 credits in the MHA program by May 31, 2022
- Cumulative graduate GPA of 3.5
- Submit a 500 word essay. Review the MHA Core Values here . Reflect on the MHA values. How do you plan to incorporate these values into your professional career?
- Complete the application by the Deadline of May 31, 2022
Applicants must complete both the MSU Denver Scholarship Application and the MHA Scholarship Application.