Skip to main content

The Office of Career Services

Welcome Students! Come in and visit us today! Tivoli 215, Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm

Getting a good job after graduation requires planning! The Office of Career Services at MSU Denver is here to help you develop your unique career.

   
Learn who you are and how that will impact your career choices   Gain experience and learn from experts to focus your career decisions   Plan a job search strategy to achieve your goals

  Career Counseling

  Career Testing

  Majors and Careers

 

  Internships

  Campus Employment

  Learn From Experts

 

  Resumes and Interviews

  Job Search

  Hiring Now!

         

Career Assessments

MBTI/SII Assessments

MBTI/SII Workshops

  Upcoming Events  

Looking for a job?

Check out JobLink!

It is a free job database for all MSU Denver students and alumni!


Interviewing Tips!

Featured Event!

On the Job Hunt: In the Hidden Job Market

If less than 10% of positions are listed on job boards, where are the other 90% ?  Find out!

Date: Tuesday, Nov. 18, 2014

Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm

Place: Tivoli 329 

Reserve your spot for this workshop on JobLink!

 

 

 

Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

 MSU Denver Joblink Student Login
 Sign up for workshops, find off-campus jobs, view career events, and apply for on-campus interviews!

Student JobLink Guide 2013 (PDF 518 KB)

900#:
Password:
 
MSU Denver Joblink Employer Login

Post jobs, search student and alumni resumes, register for job fairs, coordinate on-campus interviews, and more!

Follow This Guide to Get Started

Employer JobLink Guide 2013 (PDF 440 KB)

user:
Password:


Please see our contact information, disclaimer, and MSU Denver's
Appropriate Use Policy