Get the $1000 Renewable Online Scholarship for NEW MSU Denver Students!
MSU Denver has a renewable $1000 scholarship for new students. If you are being re-admitted to MSU Denver, consider our Re-engagement Scholarship.
Learn More About a Specific Online Program
Rigorous Study. Relevant Application. Radically Affordable.
Program Options Include In-Person, Hybrid, and Online
- In-person: All required courses are available in a specified physical location. Enroll in the in-person program.
- Hybrid: 50% or more of required courses are available at least once a year through asynchronous and synchronous online instruction. Enroll in the in-person program and take any available online courses.
- Online: All required courses are available at least once a year through asynchronous and synchronous online instruction. To obtain priority seating, enroll in the online program.
Online Degrees, Scholarships, and Specialized Online Student Services
Regardless of where you’ve been, we can help you get to where you want to go. At MSU Denver, we see affordable higher education as the foundation of the American dream.
- Nearly 80% of students work full or part time throughout the school year.
- 46% of enrolled students receive scholarships and/or grants.
Additional Ways to Fund Your Education
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at MSU Denver
MSU Denver has one of the most diverse student bodies in Colorado. Diversity is one of the core values of the university and one of the pillars of the university’s Strategic Plan. The Office of Diversity and Inclusion’s goal is to support and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of campus life through the development of initiatives that advance MSU Denver’s stated goal of becoming an anti-racist institution.
Excellent Support for Veteran’s and Military Students.
MSU Denver has a robust Veteran and Military Student Services program and been recognized as a Best for Vets university by Military Times. Services for our veteran and military students include:
- Assist with the student veteran transition from military to student life
- Provide information and assistance from the enrollment process through graduation
- Help students maximize the use of education benefits
- Remove barriers to retention for veteran and military students
- Work to Inform the community about ways to support veteran/military students
- Overall advocacy for veteran and military students
- Resource referral