Student Conflict Resolution Services
Conflict is an unavoidable part of life. It can be stressful and frustrating. It can also be an opportunity to solve problems and strengthen relationships.
If you are experiencing conflict on campus, contact us to talk about it. We will help you understand your options for moving forward in a constructive way.
- Provide a neutral sounding board
- Help students gain skills and self-understanding
- Help students repair harm and make things right
- Give legal advice
- Provide personal counseling
- Assign blame or innocence
- Advocate for students
- Dorothy Thompson