Preparing For The Job Market
- If you decide that a psychology degree will serve your needs for an entry level job, take steps as you pursue your degree to prepare yourself for the job market.
- Get to know your faculty, they can give you guidance in your job search and they will make good references for your job application if you get to know them
- Take course work that supports your plans (select a minor that supports your overall career path)
- Get to know and use resources that can assist you
- Seek out the career center for assistance in writing resumes and preparing for interviews
Previous Page | Next Page