College of Business
Value. Impact. Experience.
In a global economy, each and every business looks for a competitive advantage.
That means to stay ahead of the curve, you have to recognize opportunities, adapt to changing business conditions and lead during times of change. That’s how business and organizations thrive. At MSU Denver’s College of Business, we provide the business tools and skills you need to succeed and that employers demand including our new MBA program.
MSU Denver’s Value
We recognize that going to college is a big investment of time, hard work and financial resources. What sets MSU Denver’s business program apart is that while we’re accredited by AACSB – the organization with the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide – we also have the lowest tuition rate for a four-year university in Colorado. Our graduates meet the highest standard of business education in the world, while our program is both affordable and accessible. No other Colorado school has this combination.
The AACSB Impact
Our college is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. AACSB accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
Less than 5 percent of the world's 16,000 business programs have earned AACSB accreditation. Many top, global corporations only recruit from AACSB-accredited schools, and consequently our graduates are offered better, more competitive salaries and have a higher likelihood of getting into top graduate programs.
The College of Business Experience
MSU Denver is a premier urban university located in the vibrant, diverse city of Denver. Students in the College of Business learn and work in the economic hub of the West.
The College of Business features a diverse faculty with expertise in real-world organizations and business to teach you the latest and most relevant skills and knowledge, whether you need individualized attention, online options or a flexible schedule.
- Class sizes average 25 students – at other colleges, that number can be as high as 200.
- Classes are taught by full-time faculty members, not graduate assistants.
- The Center for Professional Selling is the first of its kind in Colorado.
- Accessible, flexible courses for busy students are offered day and evening in downtown Denver, evenings in the Denver Tech Center and online.
- Our students have unprecedented internship and networking opportunities combined with hands-on learning experiences with local businesses to help them kick off their careers with maximum competitive advantage in the job market.