Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Application Packet Details
How to Apply
1. Submit the online application form along with a copy of your resume
2. Send official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities to email@example.com
- Degrees earned outside the United States must receive a NACES-certified evaluation. The evaluation is required and must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Attach a 2-3 page, double-spaced essay to your application. Discuss your interest in the MBA program, your professional goals, and your strategies to manage the rigors of a graduate-level education.
4. Provide one of the following qualifying documents that ensures graduate school readiness:
a. An official GMAT score sent from the testing center where the exam was completed.
b. An official transcript confirming completion of a previous master's or doctoral degree sent to email@example.com
c. A professional portfolio highlighting aspects of your managerial/supervisory experience sent to MBA@msudenver.edu. Applicants providing the porftolio must have earned a bachelor's degree five or more years in the past.
Applicants can submit updated materials any time before the admission deadline. Admission decisions are typically returned to applicants within 4-6 weeks of the deadline.
For more details on the essay, portfolio, or GMAT exam, please email MBA@msudenver.edu