Event | 3v3 Basketball Tournament
Date and Time | Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Location | PE building
Description: Please join the Sport Event Management Class and Campus Recreation for a double elimination 3v3 basketball tournament open to the entire campus community. The winning team will get $150!
Event Contact: Sofia Nazarenus at [email protected].
- Teams must consist of 3 players and up to 3 substitutes are allowed (all genders and abilities)
- The tournament will be double elimination – each team is guaranteed at least 2 games
- The 1st place team will win $150 cash, 2nd place will win $50
- Games will be played to 21 points or 10 minutes – whichever comes first. The clock will be stopped in dead ball situations and free throws.
- Scoring: 1 point for each score inside the 3 pt. arc, 2 points for each score outside the 3 pt. arc, 1 point for made free throws