See more from this school:

Enroll in the General Education Alternative Licensure 1-Year Program (ALP 1)

To enroll in the ALP 1, all candidates must:

  • Have an “alternative license pending employment/program” status with the Colorado Department of Education;
  • Have a full-time teaching contract.
  • Have taught for a minimum of 2 years as the teacher of record.

Candidates who do not have the required teaching experience in the same grade level & content and/or do not demonstrate proficiency on the standards will be required to enroll in ALP 2. Substitute teaching, teaching at the college or university level and/or working as a paraprofessional do not count towards the required 2 years of teaching experience.

Once you meet these steps, email [email protected] or call 303-615-0013 to gain access to the enrollment documents and process.