Western Educational Equity Assistance Center
The Western Educational Equity Assistance Center is transitioning to Google Classroom as its platform for the free online courses offered in our Virtual College. The Blackboard Course Sites access will still be available on the three existing courses, but all future courses will be developed within Google Classroom. The current courses are now available in Google Classroom and you can access information on all courses at the WEEAC Virtual College home page: https://www.msudenver.edu/weeac/virtualcollege/
To access WEEAC Virtual College Courses through Google Classroom follow the steps below. Google Classroom will present the course content in pdf documents for each module. The modules will have live links to course content, videos, and resource materials. All course completion documents will be available in the final module through a live link in the pdf document. For technical questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Make sure you have a google account as you will need to sign in. You can create one at no cost using any email address.
2) Go to Google Classroom at the following link and sign into your google account: https://classroom.google.com
3) Once you are signed in click on the + sign at the top right hand of the page. On the dropdown menu click on Join Class.
4) A pop-up screen will ask for the class code. Use the codes below to access the course you would like to join.
5) If you have any problems with the course codes or accessing our Google Classroom please email: email@example.com
*The codes have been updated as of 8/7/20
Equity in K-12 Education Code: 3eskuig
Who has Bias? We all do! Code: 2mz6sau
Successful Practices for Working With Native American Students Code: bizrjsh
Supporting Students Gender Identity and Expression Code: sx3jyen
Trauma Responsive Practices in the Classroom Code: sjfa7vu