Ready to find out what MSU Denver can do for you? We’ve got you covered.
Congratulations on your new job with an MSU Denver department or an authorized Off-Campus Agency. The first step is to fill out the proper paperwork and turning it in to the appropriate offices before you commence work. There are different procedures for turning in paperwork depending if you are hired on as work-study or student hourly position. Be aware that incomplete paperwork will delay your start date. New student employees or returning employees that have been gone for over 3 years must complete the new employee process.Student Employment Onboarding Process
Please use Microsoft Lens to take pictures of your voided check or for other pertinent information. Please also remember to submit all new-hire documentation and accompanying information securely though LiquidFiles. Please Do Not Email. Please provide the required acceptable forms of identification necessary to verify employment, to the HR Front Desk in the Jordan Student Success Building, Suite 310. Thank you.
PLEASE NOTE: Some documents will require that you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Download and install the FREE Adobe Reader for Macintosh or Windows.
Please take a look at our How-To instructions below:
Orientations will be held Tuesday afternoons and Friday mornings (times will be subject to change) at the Jordan Student Success Building.
If you are not able to attend the required training on a Tuesday or Friday, please email [email protected] to make other arrangements.
Only one session is required.
Please bring these items with you to your orientation session or submit by using the Student Employment Liquid Files Drop Box.
Congratulations, you’ve finished the on-boarding process, await further confirmation. Welcome!
After you have received the confirmation email with your eligible start date, you will need to set your work-schedule with your supervisor.
1. Student Employees, please provide your Supervisors the following information:
2. MSU Denver Supervisors, please submit an ePAF (Electronic Personnel Action Forms) for the following actions:
For more information and the step-by step guides please visit the ePAF section of the Human Resources website
3. Off-Campus Supervisors, please submit the SEF2.0 – Summer 2021
4. All Supervisors – Please submit the following supporting documents to [email protected] for processing.
1. Complete and Submit the “Student New Hire Hourly” ePAF for your new employee
2. A Confirmation Email will be sent once the ePAF has been applied and your new employee is active in the system.
To have access to the online approvals for WebTime Entry you will need to complete the following security form and must have general access to Banner.
2. A Confirmation Email will be sent once your new employee is active in the system.