Ready to find out what MSU Denver can do for you? We’ve got you covered.
International students must complete the same admission requirements as domestic students in addition to the international student requirements. International students must be full-time students, taking a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester. International students pay the same tuition and fee rates as non-residents.
All applicants who are non-U.S. Citizens or non-Permanent Residents of the U.S. must have the following to be considered for acceptance to the graduate programs at MSU Denver
1. Apply. Create an account and submit your online graduate admissions application. The $50.00 application fee is due at the time of application.
2. Complete Additional Program Requirements. It is important that you review the admissions requirements for your academic program.
3. Submit Official Transcripts. You must submit official transcripts from all previously attended institutions. Foreign transcripts MUST be received through a professional evaluation service.
4. Submit proof of English Proficiency* — MSU Denver accepts either TOEFL or IELTS scores as proof of English proficiency:
*Proof of English Proficiency is not required for applicants who: Are lifetime residents of Australia, Belize, Great Britain, Botswana, Canada (except Quebec), Commonwealth Caribbean, Ghana, Great Britain, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Nigeria, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, and Zimbabwe
5. Submit Financial Support Documents
6. Submit copies of both your Current Passport and Visa, and Current I-20
After all admissions requirements have been received by the academic program, the admissions committee will review your file and make an admissions decision. If an acceptance decision is made, the I-20 will be processed and sent to the address we have on record. You will receive a letter in the mail stating your admissions status. Mandatory international student orientation will be held the first week prior to the start of classes.
1. Submit and complete your online application by, or before, the following deadlines:
2. Submit Official Transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities.
3. Submit Proof of Completion of one of the following items:
4. Submit Required Supplemental Documents:
An MSU Denver admission counselor will confirm via email once your GMAT scores are received by the MPAcc program.
Email [email protected] to ask if you meet GMAT Waiver criteria.
To earn an MPAcc degree at MSU Denver, students complete 30 credit hours, or 10 classes. MPAcc classes typically occur on weekday evenings from 5:30 pm – 8:20 pm, once per week.
The MPAcc program recognizes that securing a place to live remains a critical component of international student needs. Prospective students can find details on student housing options, transportation, and other housing resources through the Dean of Students Office: https://www.msudenver.edu/housing/
Visit the Off-Campus Housing Website to find rentals: https://offcampushousing.msudenver.edu/
MSU Denver offers some of the lowest tuition rates for any MPAcc program in Colorado. The MSU Denver College of Business recently approved a proposal to bring non-resident tuition rates within 10% of in-state tuition beginning in fall 2019. Other graduate programs in Colorado typically charge international students and non-residents of Colorado double the in-state tuition rates. Current tuition and fees information can be found on the . Information on financial aid and scholarships can be found on the . Additional resources to finance your education include:
MSU Denver boasts one of the most diverse student bodies in Colorado. We have been honored with several awards and designations including: