Classroom to Career Hub
Did you know that students seek career advice from their instructors at higher rates than from career services offices? Are you prepared to help?
The C2 Hub Faculty Engagement unit invites faculty to explore this web site to learn about the many ways they can partner with us to support students’ success and career attainment. Faculty can also call the C2 Hub Front Desk (303-615-1333) or email C2 Hub (C2Hub@msudenver.edu ) for help supporting students in their career exploration.
If you have questions, recommendations, or other thoughts to share with the C2 Hub Faculty Engagement unit, you can reach out to Dr. Pam Ansburg (email@example.com).
- Learn about professional development opportunities including workshops and funded experiences that support faculty and academic departments’ efforts to connect classroom learning to career exploration and readiness.
- Join the Faculty Career Catalysts. Faculty Career Catalysts are faculty who offer (or are working toward offering) experiences, advice, assignments, and activities that help guide students to identify and obtain a meaningful professional direction for life after graduation.
- Celebrate faculty engagement in student career education through the Faculty Career Catalysts Awards
- Discover career exploration and graduate school resources to share with students
- Embed service learning experiences in your courses
- Add career-focused information and assignments to your curriculum
- Invite C2 Hub and Student Affairs staff to guest speak in your classes about academic success and career preparation
- Discover career guidance resources that speak to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Book a one-on-one consultation with C2 Hub staff to learn more about how you can support student success and career attainment
- Invite professionals from a variety of fields to serve as guest speakers, mentors, service learning partners, and internship supervisors.
- Help build opportunities for MSU Denver students to engage in experiential learning, such as internships and service learning
- Introduce students to resources that allow them to meet potential employers
- Learn about resources for exploratory students
- Discover and participate in programming aimed at increasing student retention and success
- Learn about the peer mentoring program