Classroom to Career Hub
Did you know that students seek career advice from their instructors at higher rates than from career services offices? Are you prepared to help?
The C2 Hub Faculty Engagement unit invites faculty to explore this web site to learn about the many ways they can partner with us to support students’ success and career attainment. Faculty can also call the C2 Hub Front Desk (303-615-1333) or email C2 Hub (C2Hub@msudenver.edu ) for help supporting students in their career exploration.
If you have questions, recommendations, or other thoughts to share with the C2 Hub Faculty Engagement unit, you can reach out to Dr. Pam Ansburg (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Learn about professional development opportunities including workshops and funded opportunities.
- Join the Faculty Career Catalysts community.
- Celebrate faculty engagement in student career education through the Faculty Career Catalysts Awards
- Discover career exploration and graduate school resources to share with students
- Embed service learning experiences in your courses
- Add career-focused information and assignments to courses
- Invite C2 Hub staff to guest speak in your classes
- Discover career guidance resources that speak to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Book a one-on-one consultation with C2 Hub staff to learn more about how you can support student success and career attainment
- Invite professionals to serve as guest speakers, mentors, service learning partners, and internship supervisors.
- Help build opportunities for MSU Denver students to engage in experiential learning
- Introduce students to networking resources
- Learn about resources for exploratory students
- Discover and participate in programming aimed at increasing student retention and success
- Learn about the peer mentoring program