Presentation from Angela Bender
State Classified Compensation Plan FY 14-15 to determine quartile https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/dhr/fy-2014-15-annual-compensation-plan
State Classification Compensation Plan FY 15-16 - https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/dhr/fy-2015-16-annual-compensation-plan
We Are Educating Colorado
Welcome to the Human Resource website for Metropolitan State University of Denver.
In support of the University’s mission to provide high quality, accessible and enriching education, Human Resources provides exceptional customer service, progressive professional development, innovative solutions and visionary leadership in support of its educational mission.
The HR department:
- Facilitates hiring and retaining of exceptional faculty, administrators, and support staff.
- Administers all benefits programs.
- Ensures that the University’s employment practices are in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Ensures equitable compensation and classification practices.
- Oversees compliance of all performance evaluation systems.
- Processes all contracts of employment.
- Protects the confidentiality of records for all those for whom we provide services and of all employees.
- Collaborates with management in providing professional development opportunities.
These services are achieved through a teamwork philosophy that is inspired by effective organizational skills, proactive efforts and promoting a work-life balance.
Please contact our office if you have any trouble locating forms, resources, information or services.