We Are Educating Colorado
Welcome to the Human Resource website for Metropolitan State University of Denver. Please contact our office if you have any trouble locating forms, resources, information or services.
MSU Denver Service Awards
CHEIBA Open Enrollment 2014
The University recognize and observe certain dates as official University holidays when students are not on campus, all facilities are closed, and no services are available. Click the link below to view the holiday schedule for MSU Denver.
Holiday Schedule 2013 - 2015 ( 210 KB)
Human Resources provides guidance and support to the University in all areas of employment. Recognizing that each one of us plays a key role in the future of the University and its students, HR is committed to providing quality services and resources necessary in completing this goal as well as to add value and meaning in developing innovative solutions in meeting the needs of our employees. The HR department:
- Facilitates hiring and retaining of exceptional faculty, administrators, and support staff.
- Administers all benefits programs.
- Ensures that the University’s employment practices are in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Ensures equitable compensation and classification practices.
- Oversees compliance of all performance evaluation systems.
- Processes all contracts of employment.
- Protects the confidentiality of records for all those for whom we provide services and of all employees.
- Collaborates with management in providing professional development opportunities.