We Are Educating Colorado
Welcome to the Human Resource website for Metropolitan State University of Denver. Please contact our office if you have any trouble locating forms, resources, information or services.
To change your address or name, please click on fill out the Name and Address Change Form by clicking the link below.
Name And Address Change Form ( 199 KB)
After completing the form, you have the option to:
- Turn it in to the Office of Human Resources
- Fax it to 303-556-5151
- Email it to email@example.com
W4 - 2014
Click on the link below to access the W4 Form for 2014
W4 ( 111 KB)
Human Resources provides guidance and support to the University in all areas of employment. Recognizing that each one of us plays a key role in the future of the University and its students, HR is committed to providing quality services and resources necessary in completing this goal as well as to add value and meaning in developing innovative solutions in meeting the needs of our employees. The HR department:
- Facilitates hiring and retaining of exceptional faculty, administrators, and support staff.
- Administers all benefits programs.
- Ensures that the University’s employment practices are in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Ensures equitable compensation and classification practices.
- Oversees compliance of all performance evaluation systems.
- Processes all contracts of employment.
- Protects the confidentiality of records for all those for whom we provide services and of all employees.
- Collaborates with management in providing professional development opportunities.