Roadrunners Who Soar
Roadrunners Who Soar Livestream
The Roadrunners Who Soar Awards ceremony is the University’s pinnacle recognition event. It honors employees from across the University for their contributions throughout the academic year, specifically those high-performing employees who positively impact student and employee success and model the University’s CADRE values – Community, Access, Diversity, Respect, Entrepreneurship/Excellence. The recognition includes the Teaching Excellence Awards, Chair Excellence Awards, Soar Awards, Team Roadrunner Awards and the Golich Awards, including:
- Student Employee of the Year
- Student Employee Supervisor of the Year
- Outstanding Professional Advisor Award
- Outstanding Faculty Advisor
- Staff and Administrator Excellence Award
- Exceptional Achievement in Undergraduate Leadership Award
- Outstanding Mentor for Undergraduate Research
- LGBTQ Student Resource Center Advocate Award
- Excellence in Online Teaching Award
- Open Educational Resource Used in a Course
- Open Education Resources Promotion on Campus Champion
Want to recognize a colleague?
All MSU Denver employees are eligible for the Soar and Team Roadrunner awards, if the individual and/or team has received a nomination and meets the criteria. MSU Denver employees who are eligible include: faculty, administrators, classified staff, student employees, hourly employees, trustees and board members.
Eligibility for the Teaching Excellence Awards, Chair Excellence Awards and all awards in the Golich Awards category is specific to certain roles. To learn more about eligibility for these awards, please reach out to the contact(s) listed for each.
2020 Roadrunners Who Soar Awards ceremony information
The 2020 Roadrunners Who Soar Awards celebration is Aug. 6. The support COVID-19 social distancing and safety efforts, the event will take place online. A recording will also be made available to the campus community. Event information will be communicated in the Early Bird.
How to nominate an outstanding Roadrunner
Nominations have closed for the 2020 awards cycle. Nominations are open for approximately four weeks during the spring semester. Information and specific nomination window dates will be communicated in the Early Bird and posted on the University website.