MSU Denver's HTE Program is for You
Your gateway to Colorado's second-largest industry
The Hospitality, Tourism and Events (HTE) Program at MSU Denver is in a uniquely qualified position to prepare students to enter the industry and achieve success.
- MSU Denver has the most cost-effective hospitality bachelor's degree program in Colorado and any community within 400 miles of Denver.
- The HTE program is located in the center of Denver, the living- laboratory used by HTE to teach and study the hospitality industry.
- Most students currently enrolled in HTE program work in the hospitality industry while attending classes.
- Graduates of HTE secure jobs in the hospitality industry upon graduation; most remain in Colorado.
- The Hotel and Hospitality Learning Center (HLC) is a distinct combination of a higher-education classroom building, a teaching laboratory, a commercial hotel–SpringHill Suites by Marriott–and a conference space. It's the only facility in Colorado of its kind and one of 11 in the nation.
Through its expanding hospitality education curriculum, experienced faculty and urban location, the HTE program prepares its graduates for career success in today's job market and in the industry of the future.
Our new degree in event and meeting management offers students hands-on training and global perspective to meet the needs of a growing profession.
The Bachelor of Science in Event and Meeting Management (EVTM) will be offered the coming academic year. Read more...
With the need to attract, retain and develop talented restaurant staff at an all-time high, MSU Denver’s Department of Hospitality, Tourism and Events and local nonprofit EatDenver teamed up to create the Hospitality Leadership Incubator. The program educates professionals already in the field who would like to advance. Read more...