MSU Denver's HTE Program is for You
The hospitality industry is the second largest industry in Colorado. It requires a diverse, technologically literate workforce that can meet the increasing employer needs for communications, leadership, marketing, motivation, service orientation and teamwork.
The Hospitality, Tourism and Events (HTE) Program at MSU Denver is in a uniquely qualified position to prepare students to enter the industry and achieve success.
- MSU Denver has the most cost-effective hospitality bachelor's degree program in Colorado and any community within 400 miles of Denver.
- The HTE program is located in the center of Denver, the living- laboratory used by HTE to teach and study the hospitality industry.
- Most students currently enrolled in HTE program work in the hospitality industry while attending classes.
- Graduates of HTE secure jobs in the hospitality industry upon graduation; most remain in Colorado.
- The Hotel and Hospitality Learning Center (HLC) is a distinct combination of a higher-education classroom building, a teaching laboratory, a commercial hotel–SpringHill Suites by Marriott–and a conference space. It's the only facility in Colorado of its kind and one of 11 in the nation.
Through its expanding hospitality education curriculum, experienced faculty and urban location, the HTE program prepares its graduates for career success in today's job market and in the industry of the future.