Urban Leadership Program
General Eligibility & Expectations
The Center for Multicultural Engagement and Inclusion (CMEI) is now accepting applications for the Fall 2021 cohort of the Urban Leadership Program.
Application deadline extended! Apply by March 14, 2021 @ 5PM
- 2.75 Cumulative GPA
- Completed Urban Leadership Program Application
- Completed Interview with ULP Committee
- Enrollment in LDR 1010 Course.
- Full-time enrollment (12 credit hours) for Spring and Fall Semesters.
- Commitment to participate in program co-curriculum throughout semester.
- Meetings two times each month (2nd and 4th weeks) on Friday mornings
- Semesterly Service Project (approximately 10 hours/semester)
- More information outlined in our Handbook