Urban Leadership Program
General Eligibility & Expectations
The Urban Leadership Program is currently not accepting new applications. The program will re-open the application process for new scholars for the fall 2021 semester.
- 2.75 Cumulative GPA
- Completed Urban Leadership Program Application
- Completed Interview with ULP Committee
- Enrollment in LDR 1010 Course.
- Full-time enrollment (12 credit hours) for Spring and Fall Semesters.
- Commitment to participate in program co-curriculum throughout semester.
- Meetings two times each month (2nd and 4th weeks) on Friday mornings
- Semesterly Service Project (approximately 10 hours/semester)
- More information outlined in our Handbook