Urban Leadership Program
General Eligibility & Expectations
- 2.75 Cumulative GPA
- Completed Urban Leadership Program Application
- Completed Interview with ULP Committee
- Enrollment in LDR 1010 Course.
- Full-time enrollment (12 credit hours) for Spring and Fall Semesters.
- Commitment to participate in program co-curriculum throughout semester.
- Meetings two times each month (2nd and 4th weeks) on Friday mornings from 8:15-9:45 am
- Semesterly Service Project (approximately 10 hours/semester)
- More information outlined in our Handbook
Application Information & Link
Applications for our Spring 2020 cohort of scholars will be available in November 2019