When: Tuesday 26 September 2023, 2pm-4pm
Where: St. Cajetan’s
What: A fashion show featuring MSU Denver students wearing their custom designed look. Student models will be able to keep their outfits!
Please note that all attendees and participants must wear masks. N95 or KN95 preferred. Some masks will be provided at the door of the show.
We will have live-captioning during the show and possibly ASL services.
Not able to party with us in person? No problem! Feel free to join us on our livestream on Microsoft Teams!
Faculty are encouraged to spread the word and bring your class!
Thank you to the MSU Denver sponsors:
- Center for Teaching, Learning, and Design
- Gender Institute for Teaching and Advocacy
- Writing Center
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Dean’s Office of the College of Letters, Arts, and Sciences
- Department of Social Work
- Center for Multicultural Engagement and Inclusion