Department of Health Professions
What makes the Master of Health Administration at Metropolitan State University of Denver a nationally ranked college by the Military Times? The friendly staff in the Veteran and Military Student Services Center at the Auraria Campus? The ability for veterans and active duty soldiers to receive college credit for deployments and service? Or the designation as a Yellow Ribbon Program-participating institution?
- Help students maximize the use of education benefits
- Break Pay Program - a way for military veteran students using GI benefits to fill the income gap between academic semesters
- The Veterans Upward Bound program spanning five decades of service to MSU Denver students
- University personnel specifically trained to assist veterans and active-duty military in a variety of student support services including: admissions, advising, financial aid, registration, and military benefits
- The new Rocky Mountain Regional VA Medical Center set to open in 2018
- Free academic, career, and mental-health counseling for enrolled students
As veterans and military families continue to value their home and community here in Denver, it is our hope at MSU Denver that our soldiers and families know that their community values each of them. Please allow us to show our appreciation for your service by welcoming you to the MSU Denver College of Business.
Connect with Our Campus
Veteran and Military Student Services
Metropolitan State University of Denver
Tivoli Room 215
Campus Box 74, P.O. Box 173362 Denver, CO 80217-3362