MSU Denver

Current campus facilities updates:

MSU Denver and the Auraria Campus facilities are operating normally.

Visit the AHEC Facilities webpage for more on shared campus building maintenance, grounds, and utilities.

MSU Denver buildings move to badge access through summer to increase safety and security

See a full list of accessible and badge-only entrances here.