EPIC Scholars Program
MSU Denver Scholarship Application
The 2019-2020 MSU Denver Scholarship Application is open!
EPIC Scholars Stipend Award - SPRING 2019 (Closed February 1, 2019)
For more information, please contact: Kelli Frank - MS, Dean of Students, CARE Team - 303-615-0220 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Foster Care to Success - Applications Due MARCH 31, 2019
$2500-$5000, based on a combination of need and merit. Renewable for up to 5 years.
- Have been in public or private foster care for the 12 consecutive months leading up to and including their 18th birthday; OR have been adopted or placed into legal guardianship after their 16th birthday; OR have been orphaned for at least one year at the time of their 18th birthday and not subsequently adopted
- Be under the age of 25 on March 31 of the year in which they apply if they have not previously received scholarship funding from Foster Care to Success
- Have been in foster care or orphaned while living in the United States. U.S. citizenship is not required.
- Have been accepted into or expect to be accepted into an accredited, Pell-eligible college or other postsecondary school
- NOTE: This is an undergraduate scholarship only
Forward Steps - Guardian Scholars Program (Can apply anytime throughout the year)
$3,000 per semester scholarship
- Youth ages 17-21 who have already or will emancipate from foster care in Colorado
- Resident of Colorado and planning to attend the list of approved schools (refer back to beginning of e-mail)
- Earned a high school diploma or passed the GED before their first semester of college
- Meet federal financial aid requirements and have unmet need as determined by the FAFSA
Contact: Jennifer Waaler -Jennifer@forwardsteps.org or pick up an application from the EPIC Scholars office