- Performance evaluations for administrative staff members must be completed in Workday no later than June 30.
- June 30 is also the deadline to provide feedback on the new leadership development tool — the Leadership Competency Framework.
- Performance management FAQs and checklists are available to help employees through the performance evaluation process in Workday.
As a reminder, performance evaluations for administrative staff at Metropolitan State University of Denver must be conducted in Workday this year. Professional administration reviews launched in Workday on June 1 and will be available until June 30.
Administrative staff members should log in to Workday as soon as possible, if they haven’t done so already, to start the process, beginning with the employee’s self-evaluation.
Once the employee is in Workday, self-evaluations can be found on the home screen under the “Awaiting Your Action” section. Employees can find their home screen by clicking on their profile, in the top right corner, then selecting “home.” Select the “Get Started” button to begin.
All performance evaluations managed though Workday are due by June 30.
Visit the MSU Denver Workday Talent Optimization webpage for a list of resources available to help navigate managing performance evaluations in Workday. This site can be accessed directly from the Workday website. Here, employees will find performance-management checklists and the Performance Management FAQ with lots of answers to frequently asked questions, as well as many more tools.
Important information and reminders:
- Currently, only administrative staff members are using Workday to conduct performance evaluations for 2022-23.
- Read this Early Bird article for information about all other remaining employees and see the people listed below for questions and/or details regarding their department’s evaluation process for 2022-23.
- Don’t miss these two learning opportunities:
- The final two Performance Management Webinars will be held Thursday, June 22. Sign up today — search “Workday.” There is one session each in the morning and the afternoon.
- Check the Learning section within Workday to enroll in the Performance Management 411 —All You Need to Know course. Enroll here or see the MSU Denver Workday Talent Optimization webpage for more information.
- The new and upcoming leadership competency framework will be visible in this year’s performance evaluations, but no action is needed. Employees may bypass this section.
- It will not impact ratings and/or overall performance reviews. Read this Early Bird article to learn more.
- June 30 is the deadline to provide feedback on the new Leadership Competency Framework.
- Employees interested in providing feedback can do so by filling out the Leadership Competency Framework feedback survey.