Future Roadrunner? Tell us more!
Opportunity. Excellence. Innovation.
That’s our promise at MSU Denver.
An accessible, life-changing education that doesn’t break the bank should be more than possible – it should be expected.
Since our founding, we’ve believed that a school should be judged by who we include, not who we exclude. That the most relevant learning comes from lived experiences of experts who are leaders in their fields, not separate from them.
That to build tomorrow, we need to be able to put education to work today, supporting students where they are, all with radically affordable tuition.
Higher education needs an overhaul. Fortunately, Roadrunners know how to get the job done.
The smart choice in higher education.
From psychology to cybersecurity, our rigorous coursework transforms students into critical thinkers, primed to succeed in any career path.
With more than 600 community partners, opportunities about to take coursework beyond the classroom into applied internships, co-ops, and other employment opportunities.
We’re proud to offer some of the lowest tuition rates in Colorado, providing unrivaled opportunity to everyone looking to improve their lives and land their dream job. Over half of our undergraduate students are the first in their family to go to college and more than 100,000 Roadrunner alumni have found a world of possibilities through one of our many career-ready degree plans.
There’s only one question left: How will you become a changemaker?
Apply for FREE today!*
*International application fee is $50.
Why Choose MSU Denver?
Colorado's best value in higher education.Apply Today
Expert faculty dedicated to the student experience.
Financial Resources to Support Your Degree
MSU Denver helps you access grants, scholarships and other financial resources to help you pay for the best value in higher education. Visit the Official of Financial Aid and Scholarships to learn more.
Scholarship Support and Retention Program
More than money, MSU Denver’s Classroom to Career (C2) Hub provides a network of support and engagement for a variety of quality students. These wraparound services also act as an employment gateway to get students plugged into internships and jobs even before graduation.
The Roadrunner Promise: Free Tuition
Over 5,000 Roadrunners qualify to pay $0 tuition and fees – that’s 30% of our current students! And as of Fall 2022, even more will have access to the promise of a transformative educational experience.
Online Undergraduate Degree Scholarships
Thanks to advances in teaching, class comes to you! Review the list of MSU Denver online undergraduate degrees and apply for the $1000 scholarship available as soon as you enroll in the fully online undergraduate degree that’s right for you.
Three easy steps to become a Roadrunner!
Understand admissions requirements and apply online.
Get an admissions decision in as little as three days.Apply to MSU Denver
Follow 'After You've Been Admitted Next Steps.'
A World of Possibility in Downtown Denver.
MSU Denver offers more than 200 majors, minors, certificates and graduate programs. Or, customize your own degree.
Our faculty are industry icons and nationally recognized experts whose passion for teaching connects you to expansive networks and careers.
- Learn to fight crime from the former director of the NCIS.
- Become a better first responder learning from fire chiefs.
- Find your voice – or instrument – as part of a mariachi ensemble.
- Prep for the flight deck with United Airlines pilots.
- Set sail for new terrain with the former Undersecretary of the United States Navy.
- Take part in real-world internships and experiences from 636 community partners.
- Develop renewable energy solutions with sustainability power players.
- Earn clinical experience in nursing on the front line of the COVID-19 fight.
- Support 3D-print solutions for medical PPE shortages.
- Launch life-changing human-services nonprofits to end human trafficking.
- Use accounting skills, team up with the IRS, and help low-income families with finances.
- Deploy leading trauma-informed teaching practices in the classroom.
- Become a playwright, performer and poet laureate.
- Build experience behind the front desk of Denver’s top hotels.
- Develop new batteries for the next generation of satellites.