Office of the Bursar
As a result of the decision to move most of the summer 2020 classes online, the structure for mandatory fees has been changed.
- The RTD Pass will not be charged to MSU Denver students during summer 2020 semester. Visit the RTD FAQ page for more information about these changes.
- Some courses that were originally scheduled as face-to-face, on campus courses will be taught online, but synchronously – meaning, you will log on and learn “live” during the same block of time your course was previously scheduled. Students in these courses will pay the same fees they would have paid as a face-to-face student.
- Some courses that were originally scheduled as face-to-face, on campus courses will be taught online, but asynchronously – meaning you will not meet at specific times, but will need to meet certain deadlines that your faculty instructor sets. Students in these courses will pay online student fees, plus the Mental Health Fee.
- Students registered in courses that were originally scheduled to be online will continue to pay online student fees,. All online classes will be charged the Mental Health Fee in addition to all of the regular online fees.
- For more information, please refer to a COVID-19 Updates & Resources publication from April 2, 2020: https://www.msudenver.edu/coronavirus-update/resource-documents/summer-classes-online-faq/
Want to know how the mandatory fees are being used?
- Visit our web "Your Fees at Work" page to see how your fees are working to sustain your education and our campus.
TUITION TABLES (SUMMER 2020 ONLY)
The tuition tables in the section below apply to summer 2020 semester only. Although the tuition rate for the summer semester remained the same, the mandatory fees structure was slightly adjusted. If you want to find the previous tuition tables for fiscal year 2019-2020, please scroll down to the next section - TUITION TABLES (Current Fiscal Year).
Undergraduate Tuition Tables
Graduate Tuition Tables (Summer Only)
Current Fiscal Year (Fall 2019- Spring 2020)
Below, you will be able to find information about the tuition cost, mandatory fees, and program fees for Undergraduate classes on main and south campus', as well as Graduate classes. The tuition cost for special programs, courses, and certificates are not listed on these tuition tables, so you may need to reach out to the department administering them.
Undergraduate Tuition Tables (FY 19-20)
Graduate Tuition Tables (FY 19-20)
College of Business
Graduate College of Professional Studies
School of Education
Tuition Tables Archive
Click the link below to view an archive of tuition and fees tables:
|Office of the Bursar documents are available in Adobe PDF format. You will need to download the Adobe Reader free software if you do not already have it.|