The University Planning and Budget Advisory Committee purpose is two-fold:
- To keep key constituencies (faculty, staff, students) informed regarding the University’s budget and planning and any issues which affect the budget.
- Represent the perspectives of respective constituencies, provide informed advice, make suggestions, and identify any issues for the President and Senior Leadership Team to consider before making decisions on budget and planning.
As an advisory group to the President and Senior Leadership Team, the committee will review planning assumptions, provide perspective on budget programming and policy, monitor budget execution, and enhance transparency and accountability.
Representatives Groups of the UPBAC include:
- Academic Affairs
- Student Affairs
- University Advancement
- Finance and Administration
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- University Communications and Marketing
- Athletics Department
- Faculty Senate
- Staff Senate
- Student Advocacy Council
- College Deans
- Council of Chairs and Directors
- Vice President for Administration
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Faculty Union
- Government Relations
- Office of the President
- Faculty Affairs