Budget Office Responsibilities
The Budget Office provides leadership for the management of the University’s budgets and fiscal planning. This department:
- Provides centralized access to consistent and accurate budgetary information for the internal units of the university as well as for external state agencies and governing bodies.
- Prepares for and responds to proposed legislation.
- Plans and executes the university’s budget process.
- Provides institutional position control.
- Assists administrators, faculty, and staff with budgetary planning and analysis.