Please note: These download instructions only apply to the Windows and Mac versions of Read&Write. The Google Chrome version does not require any download.
- Enter your student email address in the Read&Write Download Request Form.
- Once you have submitted your email address, you should receive an email within a few minutes. Please contact us if you do not receive an email within an hour.
- The email will contain 2 links: One for Windows and one for Mac. Select the link that is most appropriate for your computer. For example, if you use a Windows laptop, you will select the link for Read&Write for Windows.
- You will be taken to a download page. Select the Download button to begin the download. Please note: depending on your device and/or internet speed, the download may take a while to download. It is highly recommended you begin the download when you are in a location where you can leave the download running as long as necessary to complete successfully.
- When the download has finished, use our Installation Guides to install the software.
Hours of Operation
Main Office: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accommodated Testing: Monday - Thursday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm