Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAcc)
The College of Business and the College of Business Graduate Programs physical offices are currently closed. We are working remotely and are ready to support you via email, over the phone, by Zoom or Microsoft Teams video conferencing. For more information please contact us.
For official University updates and resources, visit the Coronavirus update page.
For questions about the Pass/Fail Option for Spring 2020, please read the Pass/Fail Option FAQ page.
Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAcc) Overview
The Master of Professional Accountancy program is:
- Convenient- The program was designed with working professional in mind. Evening classes are taught once per week, and most students are on a two-year degree plan taking two or three classes each semester.
- Affordable- Full-time, in-state students can complete the program for less than $18,000.
- Offered through the AACSB Accredited MSU Denver College of Business, which boasts this top accreditation held by only 5% of the world’s business schools.
The MPAcc degree gives you the opportunity to:
- Refine your critical reasoning skills, leadership talents and your ability to work in a team
- Develop an ethical basis to assist in adapting to today’s multifaceted business world and making complex decisions
- Produce high quality, professional-level written and oral communications
- Use technology applicable to the accounting field
- Participate in service-learning, applied-learning, internships or get involved in other professional events
- Do research and refine your presentation skills
- Develop a sound foundation in regulatory and legal environments
|Semester||Complete Application Due|
International: September 1
International: February 1
International: May 1