Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAcc)
Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAcc) Overview
The Master of Professional Accountancy program is:
- Convenient- The program was designed with working professional in mind. Evening classes are taught once per week, and most students are on a two-year degree plan taking two or three classes each semester.
- Affordable- Full-time, in-state students can complete the program for less than $18,000.
- Offered through the AACSB Accredited MSU Denver College of Business, which boasts this top accreditation held by only 5% of the world’s business schools.
The MPAcc degree gives you the opportunity to:
- Refine your critical reasoning skills, leadership talents and your ability to work in a team
- Develop an ethical basis to assist in adapting to today’s multifaceted business world and making complex decisions
- Produce high quality, professional-level written and oral communications
- Use technology applicable to the accounting field
- Participate in service-learning, applied-learning, internships or get involved in other professional events
- Do research and refine your presentation skills
- Develop a sound foundation in regulatory and legal environments
|Semester||Complete Application Due|
Domestic: First Monday in October
International: September 1
Domestic: First Monday in March
International: February 1
Domestic: First Monday in June
International: May 1