MSU Denver Go
From Africana Studies to Nutrition, Beers of the World to Business Ethics, choose from face-to-face class options with small class sizes with even more online options.
Check out our class offerings and sign up for Accelerated Courses by March 1, 2021. Learn more >
Plans change. Our mission doesn't.
MSU Denver will help you find your new way forward.
More than 800 courses, now online. A streamlined transfer process. Application fee, currently waived (undergraduate students use code: POSSIBLE). The best value for four-year schools Denver and the Front Range have to offer. There’s no better place than MSU Denver to reimagine what’s possible for your future.
Whether you’re working full time, raising a family, serving our country or all of the above, our classes fit around your busy life. Rolling admissions and no deposit. Our comprehensive support services meet you where you are.
We’re with you every step of the way. Value without compromise.
Start your possible at MSU Denver.
Are you ready?
Although we're not on campus, our support services are available to our students wherever they may be.
MSU Denver is diligently monitoring the emerging cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Colorado.
What type of student are you?
Relevant. In demand.
MSU Denver offers more 200 majors, minors, certificates and graduate programs. Or, customize your own degree.
Our faculty are industry icons and nationally recognized experts whose passion for teaching connects you to expansive networks and careers.
- Learn to fight crime from the former director of the NCIS.
- Become a better first responder learning from former fire chiefs.
- Study music with Grammy-nominated jazz musicians.
- Prep for the flight deck with United Airlines pilots.
- Broaden your thinking with the former Undersecretary of the United States Navy.
- 636 community partners providing real-world internships and experiences.
- Develop renewable energy solutions with sustainability power players.
- Earn nursing clinical experience on the front line of the COVID-19 fight.
- Support 3D-print solutions for medical PPE shortages.
- Launch life-changing human-services nonprofits to end human trafficking.
- Use accounting skills, team up with the IRS, and help low-income families with finances.
- Deploy leading trauma-informed teaching practices in the classroom.
- Become a playwright, performer and poet laureate.
- Build experience behind the front desk of Denver’s top hotels.
- Develop new batteries for the next generation of satellites.
What's your possible?