Information Technology Services
Canvas is MSU Denver's new learning management system for course administration, content delivery, class-based collaboration, and more. Canvas is an open-source, cloud-based system that enables fully-online, face-to-face, and hybrid class models by streamlining all the digital tools and content faculty and students need for a simple and highly interactive learning experience.
- MSU Denver Canvas Quick Start Guide for Students
- Student Canvas Guides
- MSU Denver Canvas Quick Start Guide for Faculty and Staff
- Faculty Canvas FAQ
- Ready Self-Help Tutorials
- Instructure's Canvas knowledgebase (for students and faculty)
Help and Support
- For live support from Canvas technicians, check the Help menu once you're logged in to Canvas.
- If you need assistance logging in to Canvas, contact the ITS Service Desk.
- For assistance with course design, see the Center for Teaching, Learning and Design's Ready page.
- For information about online course policies, contact the office of Online Learning.