MSU Scholarships: Foundation & Institutional
The MSU Denver Foundation offers hundreds of privately funded scholarships to students every year, based on academics, achievement and financial need.
Here is a sample of the scholarships available to qualified students
- The Reisher Scholars Program
- Full time student - Continuing students with sophomore standing OR New transfer students with junior standing - Established financial need - 3.0 GPA
- Stephen & Ruth Jordan Endowed Scholarship for Leadership
- First term senior – 3.2 GPA – Demonstrated leadership skills
- Kingdom Enlightenment
- Established financial need – full time student – 2.0 GPA – Colorado public high school graduate
- Captain E.B. Jeppesen Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- Established financial need – full time – Aviation Management or Aviation Technology major – 3.0 GPA
- Scholarship Real Estate
- 2.5 GPA - Establish financial need - Enrolled 6 credit hours or more - Colorado resident
- and many, many more...
For a listing of MSU Denver Foundation scholarships or to apply on-line use the links below.
- Online 2015-2016 Scholarship Application (Requires Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari)
- Printable MSU Denver Foundation Scholarship Listing (PDF 730 KB)
The Online Scholarship Application is
The priority deadline to have our 2015-2016 Scholarship Application submitted was March 1, 2015.
MSU Denver offers a variety of Institutional Scholarships. These funds are awarded based on a first-come first-served basis.
For the 2015-16 aid year “MSU Scholar” awards will be made in the amount of $1000 per semester and will REQUIRE full-time enrollment (12 or more credit hours) and completion each term in order to be eligible for fund disbursement.
In order to qualify for these funds and potentially receive a scholarship, you must meet the following minimum criteria:
- You MUST submit a 2015-2016 FAFSA and have a COMPLETE financial aid file with the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Be working on your first Bachelor degree.
- Be considered a Colorado resident for tuition purposes
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher at MSU Denver if you are a continuing or re-admit student.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher from high school if you are an incoming freshman.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher from the most recent institution you attended if an incoming Transfer student AND have an overall minimum of 25 credit hours transferred into MSU Denver from all previously attended institutions.
Please remember these awards are offered on a first-come, first served basis. Meeting minimum qualifications does NOT guarantee you will be offered one of these awards.
To assist you in your search for other scholarships, you may also wish to visit some of these helpful sites;