Employees are encouraged to nominate colleagues for the Golich Awards. Winners and their nominators will receive invitations to the Roadrunners Who Soar event on April 6, where awardees will be recognized among their peers and colleagues.
The Golich Awards honor talented and driven faculty members, staff members and student employees who are shining examples of inclusive leadership and Metropolitan State University of Denver’s CADRE values.
Awards in this category include:
- Excellence in Online Teaching
- Outstanding Professional Advisor
- Outstanding Faculty Advisor
- Chair Excellence
- Staff and Administrator Excellence: Administrator, Classified and Student Employee
- Student Employee Supervisor of the Year
- Student Employee of the Year
Watch for additional faculty-focused awards soon.
Find specific nomination information and instructions for each award on the Roadrunners Who Soar webpage. Please note that nomination deadlines vary.
Additionally, nominations are still being accepted for the 2024 Roadrunners Who Soar Awards and the Team Roadrunner Awards. These awards honor and celebrate outstanding individual employees and leaders as well as cohesive and high-performing teams.