Golda Meir House Museum celebration
Join Gov. Jared Polis, Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser and state Rep. Dafna Michaelson Jenet in celebrating efforts to preserve the onetime home of former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir.
Golda Meir House Museum
1148 9th St. (Ninth Street Park)
C2 Hub virtual SUPERVisor: Student Employee Learning Outcomes orientation
SUPERVisor: Student Employee Learning Outcomes is the first in a series of programs that will provide supervisors with the tools to enhance student employees’ career-readiness and ability to achieve their academic and professional goals.
Celebrate the life and legacy of Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. at the annual MLK Peace Breakfast. The event celebrates individuals who keep King’s spirit and dream alive, applauding their commitment to peace, justice, diversity, equality and social change. To limit the spread of Covid-19, masks are required for all in-person attendees. Please carefully read the health and safety protocols for in-person attendees below.
- Get vaccinated and boosted.
- Take a Covid-19 test prior to the event and attend only if you are negative.
- Stay at home and do not attend if you’re feeling sick or unwell.
- Proof of vaccination or negative Covid-19 test result will be required. Photos or digital versions are acceptable.
- Name, email, phone number and table number will be checked using a QR code or link to help with contact tracing.
- Temperature check.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all attendees.
- If you feel any symptoms or suspect infection, please get tested.
- Promptly inform the event team of a positive lab result by contacting Jeremy VanHooser, diversity coordinator, at [email protected].
8 a.m. Doors open for food pickup
9 a.m. Program begins, and food service halts
10 a.m. Food pickup resumes
Center for Visual Arts
965 Santa Fe Drive
Richly documented through artifacts, photography, plans, videos and design-process graphics, the Design for the Common Good International Exhibition showcases public-interest design projects from six continents and 22 countries. The exhibit will remain open through March 19.
4:30-5 p.m.: Exhibition preview for CVA Members and special guests
5-6 p.m.: Exhibition introduction and welcome, Curator Lisa M. Abendroth; keynote address, Sergio Palleroni, professor and director, Center for Public Interest Design, Portland State University, and executive-committee chair, Design for the Common Good Network*
6-7:30 p.m.: Opening reception*
*Please note that building capacity will be limited to 100 people during the lecture and 200 people during the reception. Once capacity is reached, visitors must wait outside until there is room for them to enter the building.
Landed information sessions
All employees are invited to attend Landed information sessions to learn more about their services including access to $120,000 in shared equity toward down payment on a home. Those unable to attend the info sessions are encouraged to connect with a Landed teammate by visiting the landed.com/signup.
Jan 19 1 p.m.-2 p.m. Register here
Jan. 20 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Register here
Or tune into a recorded information session in Spanish here.