Safe Return to Campus
Health Protocols and Self-Assessment
Required Health Protocols
These protocols were developed to protect the health and safety of all Roadrunners. Please keep in mind that this is a shared responsibility. Each of us needs to act with a spirit of generosity and do our part to keep our community healthy.
Perform a health assessment daily before coming to campus (see below).
- Wear a face covering (mask or face shield) at all times on campus when in the presence of others.
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer on the way in and out of buildings.
- Follow signage for designated entrances and exits.
- Minimize touching of surfaces.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least six feet.
No food-based events or gatherings will be allowed.
Limit time on campus as much as possible and comply with posted signage in common areas.
For employees, wipe down work surfaces often, but at least at the start and end of your time on campus with disinfectant and paper towels. Disinfectant will be available in classrooms.
Comply with occupancy limits posted on elevators; maintain physical distancing if using the stairs.
Required Daily Health Assessment
Each member of the campus community is required to perform this self-assessment prior to leaving home. If you are not feeling well or have any of the following symptoms, please do not come to campus.
If you answer "yes" to any of the following symptoms/circumstances, please call the Health Center at Auraria at 303-615-9999 for a phone consultation. A medical provider will assess your health status and advise you as to next steps. Do not come to campus until you are medically cleared to do so.
Do you have any of the following symptoms? Yes or No
Fever or elevated body temperature (100.4 or higher)
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain/body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
Chills and/or repeated shaking with chills
Situational questions - Yes or No
- Have you had direct contact with a person with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- In the last two weeks, have you worked or volunteered at a health care facility?
- Were you diagnosed with a positive case of COVID-19 in the past 30 days?