Interested Social Work students must apply to MSU Denver as Undeclared Social Work

Students interested in majoring in Social Work must apply and be accepted to MSU Denver. Please apply as a degree-seeking student. The major will be listed on the application as Undeclared Social Work. The application will require official transcript(s) of all previous college level courses including AP scores. The application includes instructions to send the material to the Admission Office at MSU Denver. Please DO NOT send materials to the Social Work Department.