Latino/a Faculty Staff Association Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to students at MSU Denver who have a commitment to serving the Latino Community.
The scholarship recipient shall:
- Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid.
- Have financial need as determined by FAFSA/CASFA and the University’s Office Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Be enrolled at least half-time (six credit hours) at the time the scholarship is received.
- Have at least 12 credits completed
- Complete the Latino Faculty and Staff Association Scholarship Application
- Upload one letter of recommendation from a faculty member or academic advisor
DACA/ASSET students are eligible to apply
The scholarship is not available to Graduate students
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload one letter of recommendation from a faculty member or academic advisor.