Our office works with faculty interested in developing and directing study abroad courses for MSU Denver students. Study abroad courses are first and foremost extensions of the University’s academic programs, and offer students an educational opportunity that they cannot receive on campus. Any full-time tenured, tenure-track faculty member, Category II or emeritus faculty member [if previously led a study abroad program], may design a study abroad course from which MSU Denver students will benefit.
- Updated Travel Guidelines [Feb. 24, 2022] – During this time, OIS will work with faculty & staff to provide financial support for international health insurance. Email [email protected] for more information
- Faculty Guide for Study Abroad Courses 2021 [document updated July 2021]
- Study Abroad Policies
LOGISTICAL & ONSITE SUPPORT
OIS’ partnerships with universities abroad and with affiliated organizations are available for faculty to use as support for their study abroad courses. Faculty are not required to partner with an outside school or provider.
Below is information regarding our Affiliated Study Abroad Programs, if you wish to learn more about their services
- Arcos Learning Abroad, custom programs
- AIFS Abroad, custom programs
- CEA Abroad, custom programs
- CIS Abroad, custom programs
- WorldStrides, custom programs
You can find a list foreign universities we currently work with on our international cooperation page.