Today is Metropolitan State University of Denver Day of Giving. Answer the call and be the superhero our students deserve by making your gift to the area on campus that you are passionate about. Your gift will get us one step closer to reaching our goal of 900 Day of Giving donors.
Ways to stay involved during MSU Denver Day of Giving include:
- Making a gift to the area on campus that means the most to you.
- Setting up a match or challenge gift on a featured project to inspire others to support student success.
- Doubling your impact by making a gift to the Presidential Internship in Public Service – President Davidson will match the first $10,000.
- Checking in on the Day of Giving Telethon, starting at 10 a.m. on Facebook Live, for swag giveaways, special Roadrunner guests, a live talent show from 11 a.m.-Noon and more.
- Spreading the word using the Day of Giving social media toolkit.
- Becoming a recurring donor or starting/increasing your payroll-deduction gift. Receive an MSU Denver travel mug when you make a fully tax-deductible gift of $5 or more per month on Day of Giving.
- Participating in the third annual Roadrunners Athletics Giving Challenge by making a gift to your favorite Roadrunners Athletics team. Keep an eye on the leaderboard today as teams compete to be crowned Roadrunners Athletics Giving Challenge Champion.
We invite you to join fellow Roadrunners today to make a difference in the lives of our students. Together, we can ensure current and future Roadrunners have the resources they need to reach every goal they set for themselves and to reimagine a future where anything is possible.
Making a difference in one day. That’s possible here.
Contact Bre Milnes, executive senior director of Advancement communications and giving, for more information.