Metropolitan State University of Denver continually works to improve the employee experience and become a professional destination of choice. To meet this goal, the University will solicit employee feedback and insight through the Energage Workplace Survey from Sept. 18-29.
“The results from last year’s Energage survey were enlightening and reaffirming. Employees were candid but very constructive in their feedback, especially when it came to expanding employee recognition and celebrating outstanding work,” said President Janine Davidson, Ph.D. “We’ve taken great strides toward developing those aspects of our University culture, and I’m excited to once again give our faculty and staff members a platform to share their thoughts and ideas.”
About the Energage Workplace Survey:
- The survey helps measure and shape culture to build a sustainable, engaging workplace.
- Completing the survey is easy and brief, but the impacts are significant.
When to take the survey:
- The survey will be open from Sept. 18-29.
Who is eligible to take the survey:
- All MSU Denver employees (including affiliate faculty and student employees) who were hired before June 18 will be invited to participate.
How to take the survey:
- Secure, personalized links will be emailed to each employee Sept. 18.
How the information will be used and shared:
- Survey responses are confidential.
- Overall themes will be shared with all stakeholder groups in November.
- Based on feedback, the University will double down on areas that are particularly important to employees and alignment with MSU Denver’s mission and 2030 Strategic Plan.
“Every employee is integral to the success of MSU Denver and its students,” said Stacy Dvergsdal, associate vice president for Human Resources. “Offering a secure and confidential platform to share experiences and constructive feedback is so important to achieving our goal of creating a workplace where everyone feels genuinely engaged and valued. I invite all eligible employees to participate.”
Stay tuned to the Early Bird for more information and look for regular updates on the Faculty/Staff Hub and the Human Resources SharePoint page.