The Colorado Rockies 50/50 Raffle knocked it out of the park during the 2022 Major League Baseball season. This year, 956 volunteers helped raise over $143,000 for Metropolitan State University of Denver students and programs.
Stats and highlights include:
- Number of participating campus partners: 40.
- Largest jackpot of the season: $126,101 in April 2022; the raffle winner took home over $63,000.
- Top student volunteers: Jenna Crockett and Justyne Anderson each worked 10 games, raising $2,500 for the MSU Denver Dance Team.
- Top faculty/staff volunteer: Andy Thangasamy, Ph.D., Political Science, worked 23 games, raising $2,875 for 10 scholarships and programs.
- Top Roadrunners Athletics program: MSU Denver Baseball raised $16,875 with 135 volunteers.
- Top club sports: The MSU Denver Club Cheerleading team raised $6,200 with 49 volunteers.
The hard work of Roadrunners made the 2022 Colorado Rockies 50/50 Raffle a success, helping to ensure that Roadrunners have access to the resources they need to rise.
For more information about the Colorado Rockies 50/50 Raffle, contact Regan Wells, Alumni Engagement coordinator.