Ready to find out what MSU Denver can do for you? We’ve got you covered.
If you will be using post 9/11 GI Bill, Montgomery GI Bill Chapter 30, or Chapter 35
1. Provide your certificate of eligibility
2. Provide your DD-214 (member 4, long version)
3. Turn in to the Office of Admissions or [email protected]
-or- If you have been honorably discharged and not using any tuition benefits
1. Complete the Veteran Tuition Classification Form
2. Turn in to the Office of Admissions or [email protected]
After you submit your request, processing is typically 5-7 business days and more documentation may be requested before a final decision is made. All requests are considered but approval is not guaranteed.