Hours + Admission
Admission is FREE thanks to our members. Become one today.
Tuesday-Friday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 12:00 – 5:00 pm
Open until 8:00pm on the first Friday of each month.
Closed Sunday, Monday, between exhibitions, and major holidays.
965 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, CO 80204
Visitors are welcome to park for free in our lot. If you do choose to park in our lot, please let one of the gallery attendants know and we will issue a temporary parking permit good for the duration of your visit. Street parking is also available in the surrounding neighborhood.
A bike rack is available near our entrance. Visitors will be asked to leave large items such as bike helmets or backpacks at our front desk.
Group Visits + Tours
CVA offers free guided tours to university classes, school field trips and community groups. No matter your age or experience level, tours are a great way to explore contemporary art through inquiry and discussion in a comfortable setting. Please register here prior to your visit.
To protect yourself and help ensure the best possible experience, we ask that you follow these guidelines when visiting CVA:
- Come back another day if you are not feeling well.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth, whether you have been vaccinated or not. If you are unable to wear a mask due to a disability, a full face shield may be worn instead.
- Maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet from other visitor groups and CVA employees.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently. Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the gallery.
- For the safety of the artwork, please leave backpacks or large bags in your vehicle. Otherwise, you will be asked to check your bag at the front desk, as they are not allowed in the exhibition space.
- As always, please refrain from touching artwork.
- Please contact one of our associates with any questions at 303-615-0282 or [email protected]
Here is what CVA will do to help keep everyone safe:
- Limit the number of visitors in the building to ensure 6-feet of distance between all groups.
- Station attendants throughout the exhibition space to help maintain social distance and an even flow.
- Provide signage throughout the space to gently remind visitors of social distancing, mask-wearing, hand washing, etc.
- Sanitize all high-touch surface areas hourly.
- For everyone’s safety, anyone who does not wish to comply with these guidelines will be asked to leave the building.